Axis Bank Credit cards are tailored to suit the various requirements and lifestyles of their customers. These cards offer exclusive discounts and benefits to their customers for transactions done on food, travel, online shopping, and so on. Some of the benefits of using Axis Bank Credit cards include complimentary flight tickets, airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, and movie ticket discounts.
Top 3 Axis Bank Credit Cards
With an established reputation of being the third-largest private bank in India, Axis Bank offers a variety of credit cards in line with individual needs. The Indian Oil Credit Card, Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, and Axis Bank Neo Credit Card are the top 3 credit cards offered by the bank.
Indian Oil Credit Card
The Indian Oil Credit Card is designed to offer benefits to its customers on every fuel purchase transaction by waiving off the surcharge.
- Features and Benefits
- A Welcome Benefit that provides the customer with a 100 percent cashback of upto Rs. 250 on fuel purchases made within 30 days from the date of issue of the card
- 1 percent waiver on fuel surcharge when transacted between Rs. 200 and Rs. 5000 per month at any fuel outlet in India
- Avail 4 percent value back on fuel purchases by earning 20 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent at any Indian Oil outlet across India
- Avail 1 percent value back on online shopping by earning 5 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent
- Annual Fee waiver for spends more than Rs. 50K in a year and earn EDGE loyalty points for every Rs. 100 spent
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
The Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card offers instant discounts on food delivery, online shopping, and entertainment, and other exclusive benefits.
- Features and Benefits
- High-Security card embedded with an EMV chip and PIN for secure payments
- Buy one get one free offer for the purchase of movie tickets on Paytm Movies
- 40 percent discount on food delivery at Swiggy, and flat Rs. 600 off on Purchases at AJIO for spends above Rs. 2000
- A complimentary annual subscription of SonyLiv Premium entertainment platform on first spend done within 30 days of issuing the card
- 1 Complimentary airport lounge access per quarter in select airports across India
- 1 percent waiver on the fuel surcharge for purchase at any of the fuel outlets and upto 20 percent discount on dining at partner restaurants across India
- Earn 4 EDGE reward points for every Rs. 200 spent and provision to convert purchases above Rs. 2500 into EMIs
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card’s state-of-the-art technology protects the customer’s transactions against frauds or counterfeit, besides offering vouchers for spends on online shopping and dining discounts at partner restaurants.
- Features and Benefits
- Activation benefit of Amazon Gift Voucher worth Rs. 250 on the first spend within 30 days of issuing the card
- Discounted movie gift voucher worth Rs. 300 from BookMyShow (BMS) as a welcome benefit and a 10 percent discount on every movie ticket purchased on BMS, upto Rs. 50 per month
- A minimum 15 percent discount on dining at Axis Bank partnered restaurants within India
- Myntra shopping voucher worth Rs. 500 and 10 percent discount on every Myntra purchase of at least Rs. 500
- Earn 2 EDGE reward points for every Rs. 200 spent and convert purchases above Rs. 2500 into EMIs
- Zero Lost Card Liability to protect the customer from any fraudulent use of the card from the moment its loss is reported
Fees/Charges of Axis Bank’s Top 3 Credit Cards
|Fees/Charges||Indian Oil Credit Card||Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card||Axis Bank Neo Credit Card|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 500||Rs. 500||Rs. 250 (waived upon purchases worth Rs. 2500 in first 45 days)|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 500 from 2nd year onwards||NIL for 1st year
Rs. 500 from 2nd year onwards
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 100||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee||3.4 % of cash withdrawn subject to a minimum of Rs. 500||2.5 % of cash withdrawn subject to a minimum of Rs. 500||2.5 % of cash withdrawn subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
|Late Payment Fee||NIL to Rs. 1200 for total payment overdue between Rs. 300 and Rs. 50K||NIL to Rs. 1200 for total payment overdue between Rs. 300 and Rs. 50K||NIL to Rs. 1200 for total payment overdue between Rs. 300 and Rs. 50K|
|Finance Charges (for Retail purchases and cash)||3.4 % per month||3.4 % per month||3.4 % per month|
|Over Limit Penalty||3 % of over the limit subject to a minimum of Rs. 500||3 % of over the limit subject to a minimum of Rs. 500||3 % of over the limit subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
|Cheque Return or Auto-debit Reversal Charges||2 % of amount subject to a min of Rs. 450||2 % of amount subject to a min of Rs. 450||2 % of amount subject to a min of Rs. 450|
Depending on your lifestyle and purchase requirements, you can now choose and apply for any or all of these top 3 Axis Bank Credit cards on Finserv MARKETS, and avail of exclusive rewards and benefits. The online application process for Axis bank credit cards on Finserv MARKETS is really simple and involves minimal documentation.